Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate

Office of the City Treasurer

If your property is located in the City of San Diego and is rented out to a guest for less than one calendar month, you are responsible for collecting and remitting the Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) and Tourism Marketing District (TMD) assessment to the City and need a Transient Occupancy Registration Certificate.

To complete an online application, please log in or create an account to begin the process.

    Please Log In